Evolutionary vocal editor with rich expression,
featuring intuitive operation and singing style function.
Regarding Piapro Studio:
there are "Piapro Studio for NT" included in the NT voice library,
and a Standard version included in the VOCALOID voice library.
Piapro Studio for NT comes with the Virtual Singer Software indicated below.
Standard version comes with the Virtual Singer Software indicated below.
* The VOCALOID voice library cannot be used with "Piapro Studio for NT" included in the NT voice library.
* The NTvoice library cannot be used with the Standard version of Piapro Studio included in the VOCALOID voice library.
Piapro Studio - Next Generation Vocal Editor
Create vocal parts easily just by entering melody and lyrics
Piapro Studio is a vocal editor that offers smooth operation and an intuitive interface to give you the freedom in production of vocal parts. Not only is there no limitation to bar numbers, Piapro Studio also impresses with its sync function that lets you check vocal parts directly with the produced music in your host application. There are also many parameters available that can be used to enhance singing expression and vocal styles. The “Lyrics Palette” of Piapro Studio allows you to easily input English lyrics with tricky syllable structure. Experience more creativity and freedom in vocal production with the seamless operation of Piapro Studio!
Select multiple singers and easily create choruses
You can select up to 15 singers in Piapro Studio, and therefore easily create choruses and singer ensembles. The “Layer Function” lets you display multiple singer tracks, which allows a smooth and intuitive editing process when creating choruses. When layered, displaying the icon of each singer at the head of the track lets you easily overview the overall vocal track production.(*1)
(*1) The “Layer Function” of Piapro Studio for NT will be supported in future updates.
VST/AU Plugin: High compatibility with your music production software
Piapro Studio works as VST (Win or Mac) and AU (Mac) plugin(*2), and performs therefore at the highest compatibility with main music production software (Steinberg Cubase, Ableton Live, PreSonus Studio One, Image Line FL Studio, Apple Logic, Apple Garage Band, MOTU Digital Performer etc.). Through the sync function, you can produce background music in your music production software simultaneously to the creation of vocal parts using Piapro Studio. All values of your music production software, such as playback, stop, tempo and meter (*3) are automatically synched to Piapro Studio. Experience the seamless and smooth operation of Piapro Studio in your music production. Piapro Studio for NT is also available in a standalone version for a wider range of music production styles.
(*2) Standard version supports VST2/AU, Piapro Studio for NT supports VST3/AU.
(*3) If tempo and meter of your produced music is changing frequently, we recommend exporting first a MIDI file in your music production application. You can then import the tempo and meter information saved in the MIDI file into Piapro Studio.
- OS:Windows 8.1 (64bit) / Windows 10 (64bit) *
- CPU:Intel Multi-core processor (Inter Core i5 or better)
- RAM:4GB or more (8GB or better)
- Other:Sound Device (with DirectX Support) / A monitor resolution no lower than 1280 x 768 pixels / Internet connection (always)
*Standard version of VOCALOID voice library can be used in 32bit.
- OS:OS X 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
- CPU:Intel Multi-core processor(Inter Core i5 or better)
- RAM:4GB or more (8GB or better)
- Other:A monitor resolution no lower than 1280 x 768 pixels / Internet connection(always)
Piapro Studio for NT New Features
- Audio waveforms can be displayed using the background rendering function and rendered waveform display function
- Auto-envelope function allows automatic control of internal parameters to control the singing style and pronunciation characteristics
- Visualization of consonants for each note
- By switching to "Pitch Edit Mode", you can edit the pitch curve directly on the piano roll
- Support for automated track and pitch curve editing with “Peak Brush”
- Pitch curves are interocked with notes
- Changing note lengths in conjunction with boundaries
- Automatic region generation
- Automation track overlay is possible
- Newly-developed editing functions and voice effects for a wide variety of sound design (Voice Drive、Note Gain、Super Formant Shifter、Dynamics & Attack Speed Control, etc)
More Features (Common to Piapro Studio for NT / Standard Version)
- Unlimited Undo & Redo
- Cutting notes and regions using the “Split Tool”
- Preview pronunciation by clicking notes via the “Sound Preview” function
- Vocal parts editable while playback
- Batch input of lyrics
- Switch tools easily via shortcut keys
- Automatic adjustment of overlapping notes
- Easily copy & paste notes and automation curves
- Configure default singer and default lyrics
- Bulk editing of note parameters (*1) (*2)
- Parameters for enhancing expression of singing voice（Dynamics、Breathiness, etc）(*1)
- Compatible with 64bit DAW Applications
- Supports multiple output
- Save vocal parts created in Piapro Studio in the project file of your DAW application
- Supports multi sampling rate (44.1k, 48k, 96kHz)
Import & Export function
- Reads VSQ, VSQX, MIDI files (first generation VOCALOID editor & DAW application)
- Import & Export of Piapro Studio Song Files (.ppsf)
- Exports to WAV Files
- Supports reading of only Tempo and Meter information of VSQ, VSQX and MIDI files
- Switch interface language (Japanese, English, Chinese) (*3)
- Display of multiple Automation Tracks
- Automatic update (requires internet connection)
- Customize singer icon (*2)
(*1) Piapro Studio for NT differs from the standard version in terms of the parameters
(*2) Piapro Studio for NT will support this in a future update
(*3) Piapro Studio for NT supports switching between Japanese and English (Chinese will be supported in a future update)
Standard Version Features
- Exports VSQX files
- Compatible with Crypton and non-Crypton VOCALOID 3/4 voice libraries
Singing voice technology which has been researched and developed by the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), is used as part of the basic technology of "Hatsune Miku NT".