We have released the “Piapro Studio NT version 18.104.22.168 updater”.
Please look for the update by launching Piapro Studio with menu [Help] -> [Check for Updates].
The following bugs have been fixed in this update.
- An issue where the track singer other than MIKU NT Original (Whisper/Dark) was not saved in ppsf.
- When exporting a track as audio file, sounds from other tracks would be mixed in.
- Issue with freezing during certain note editing operations.
- Copying and pasting notes to the end of a song did not extend the length of the song.
- Copying and pasting an audio region caused the audio to be lost.
- Some other bugs related to region manipulation.
- Crash when closing some alert (confirmation) dialogs.
- Sign-in screen may not close during activation.
This update is compatible with the MIKU NT Library version 22.214.171.124.
If you are using an earlier version of the MIKU NT Original Library, the singing voice will not be synthesized correctly.
Please visit here and update to the 126.96.36.199 library.
For users who can’t update via automatic update, please inquire at your dealer on how to get the zip file.