WThis Piapro Studio version 18.104.22.168 update for the Miku NT Library 22.214.171.124 includes the following additions and fixes.
[NOTE] Piapro Studio NT 126.96.36.199 is installed with the Miku NT Library 188.8.131.52 installer. See here for more information.
- The feature to work with pitch curves and notes [New]
Directly edited pitch curves now move together when moving or resizing notes.
- A crash when loading a ppsf file containing vibrato has been fixed.
- The ‘Vibrato Track’ will no longer show the property bar for notes that do not have vibrato set.
- Fixed the behavior of the ‘Sil’ / ‘Asp’ note pitch curve. (Beta version)
- Slightly faster processing during editing.
- And some more fixes.
<About The feature to work with pitch curves and notes>
Directly edited pitch curves are now linked to the pitch curves when moving, resizing, copying & pasting or dragging a note.
The pitch curve is held in priority over the head position of the note as shown below.