We have released the “Piapro Studio NT version 22.214.171.124 updater”.
Please look for the update by launching Piapro Studio with menu [Help] -> [Check for Updates].
In this update, the following support and fixes have been made.
- The following editing operations can now be used to preserve the results of direct pitch curve editing.
– When the lyrics are changed
– When the Consonant Rate (consonant length ratio) is changed
- The overall crash problem has been improved, for example when editing pitch curves directly.
- [NEW] When two notes are in succession, you can now change the length of a note by pressing and holding the border between them with the mouse.
- Changes to the Consonant Rate / Attack Speed can be made in the Piapro Studio song file (.ppsf).
- VOCALOID score files (vsqx) and Piapro Studio ver.2.x Fixed a bug when loading a song file (.ppsf (v2)).
- Double-clicking on a property bar (e.g., Note Gain / Consonant Rate) restores its default value.
- When multiple property bar tracks are layered, the bars are now staggered so that they do not overlap.
- Removed menu items for several unimplemented features.
- Various bug fixes.
For users who can’t update via automatic update, please inquire at your dealer on how to get the zip file.