The following fixes have been made in the Piapro Studio version 220.127.116.11 update.
- Support for Miku NT libraries 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed bugs:
– Unable to edit the pitch of consonant parts in some phonetic symbols.
– Portamento parameters were not saved.
– In the plug-in version, the host DAW was frozen when playing back after importing a ppsf file with a different tempo.
– Fixed other problems that caused crashes.
[NOTE] Piapro Studio NT 22.214.171.124 is installed with the Miku NT Library 126.96.36.199 installer. See here for more information.
<About processing perormance>
The longer the song, the slower the editing response tends to be, and we are continuing to work on improving this.
We hope you will wait for future updates.