The following fixes have been made in the Piapro Studio version 188.8.131.52 update.
- Support for Miku NT libraries 184.108.40.206.
- Fixed bugs:
– Unable to edit the pitch of consonant parts in some phonetic symbols.
– Portamento parameters were not saved.
– In the plug-in version, the host DAW was frozen when playing back after importing a ppsf file with a different tempo.
– Fixed other problems that caused crashes.
[NOTE] Piapro Studio NT 220.127.116.11 is installed with the Miku NT Library 18.104.22.168 installer. See here for more information.
<About processing perormance>
The longer the song, the slower the editing response tends to be, and we are continuing to work on improving this.
We hope you will wait for future updates.