The following improvements have been made in the Piapro Studio version 220.127.116.11 update.
[NOTE] Piapro Studio NT 18.104.22.168 is installed with the Miku NT Library 22.214.171.124 installer. See here for more information.
- Support for Miku NT Original library 126.96.36.199.
- Improved processing speed (Part 1) (*1)
– Partial improvement of the internal processing speed when editing.
– Improved scroll/zoom responce.
- Support for reading version 2.x (VOCALOID version) PPSF files (*2)
- Bug fixes:
– Solved the problem that the portamento setting was not correctly saved in the PPSF file.
– Fixed a problem in which the background rendering range might not be updated correctly when editing.
– Fixed a problem related to pitch editing.
– Fixed a problem related to the behavior of Sil / Asp.
– Fixed the problem of crash when opening EVEC / Vibrato settings in certain environments.
– Fixed other bugs.
<*2 About compatibility of PPSF 2.x / VSQX files>
- Since the E.V.E.C. parameters of our V4X library and the NT library have different specifications/characteristics, their V4X E.V.E.C. parameters will be ignored when reading PPSF 2.x or VSQX files.
- If you load a PPSF 2.x or VSQX file that contains a track that uses a non-Japanese VOCALOID library, it will not be pronounced correctly as is because the system of pronunciation symbols is different. Please note that it is necessary to re-type the lyrics into Japanese.
(In such cases, the notes will be displayed in a light purple color)